Tuesday 11 August 2015

Journal 3

      My experience reading a book to the toddlers for the first time was challenging and a little fun. The book I had choose to read to the toddlers was called "NO, David”, why I had choose this book was the children loved this book and wanted me to read this book to them. The book was great for the children because it had simple and less text for the children to read. The illustration in the book was in detailed were the children could understand what was happening in the picture and what David was doing. When I was reading the book I would stop on stop on every page and have conservation with the children about that page and expand in detailed to the children what David would be doing. Reading this book to the toddlers for the first time was challenging as I had said before because you have to make sure the children are interested in the book, you the reader is reading the book with enthusiasm and expression, and it is age appropriate for the children. It was a great start reading the book and throughout this course I was introduced to many of the children books which can be useful in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment