Tuesday 11 August 2015

Journal 9

   As a child one of my favourite books I used to read all the time was the Berenstain bears series. I loved reading those books because they were a TV show that used to come on called the Berenstain bears. The books were related to the TV show and when I would read the books than I would watch the TV shows. Still as a grown up today I watch the berestain bears with my siblings on the TV and have read most of the books. When I was little I had a collection of the books and would always take them out from the library because I loved watching and reading the books. What I loved about those series was that it would always teach children a lesson of doing something right and what is wrong for them. For example, one of the book is called Too Much TV in that book it talks about how too much TV is not good for you and what else you can do instead of watching TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment