Tuesday 11 August 2015

Journal 7

     In this course when we had read the story called “A new life” by Rukhsana Khan it was really interesting to me because I had the same experience when I immigrated to Canada. In this book two siblings Khadija and Hamza come to Canada from Pakistan leaving their home country. This story is about how the 2 children and their family are facing struggles of setting into a new country and beginning a new life. The family also experience many difficulties such as fitting in a new environment learning a new language, making new friends. I believe that this story is an example to most people when they came to a new country and how they must have felt. I relate this story to my own life because when I came new to Canada I didn’t understand English and was having a hard time fitting into the environment because back home it was different.When we come new to any country it is really tough for everyone to settle down in the environment it takes time to get used to the environment and people there.


No comments:

Post a Comment