Tuesday 11 August 2015

Journal 4


    In this course when we watched the Movie Bridge to the Terabithia it was a really great experience. I really loved how the story in the movie went and the importance in the story. When I had watched the movie the third time in class and discussed the movie together than I had realized the important in the story what some of the things in the story meant. Before when i had watched the movie i had never realized those things but when I had watched the third time I had understand what some of the objects mean in the story. This movie had many symbolisms that I had noticed one of it was when Jesse had built the bridge to the Terabithia. He had built the bridge so his sister has safe way to go on the other side. He wanted to protect his sister from falling down the way Leslie had fallen when she was crossing the rope to go to the other world but die. The bridge meant going to a new world and begging a new life after Leslie had died for Jesse.  What I had found interesting in the story was when Jesse and Leslie had both built the imaginary world together, and how Leslie had bough light into Jesse life. I had really loved watching this movie and would love to watch it over and over again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment