Tuesday 11 August 2015

Journal 6

   Some of the children books we have read and discussed in this course which I found interesting were called Where the wild things are, Red is Best, How smudge came, Good night moon, The paper bag princess. When we were reading these books in class I had learned what the elements in the story were and the important symbols in the stories. I noticed that the children books had pictures in them and simple text but as the books got for older children the text became more and pictures were less. When we had talked about the children’s books in this course I had learned a lot from them such as where the wild things are I learned that the boy imagines going the other world where the wild things are and become the ruler for the animals, which is all his imagination. I learned that the book would be appropriate for the children and they can see the different animals in the story. In this course I loved reading children’s books because in my field that I am going to is working with children and books are important so in this course I have been experienced to many children’s books which are a great thing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment