Tuesday 11 August 2015

Journal 8

       As a child they way I used to read books were with my siblings. We had lots of books at home when were children so with my siblings I used to play library. One of sister would be the librarian me and my other sister would go and pick out books from the library; we were allowed to take out 3 books each day. After we were done picking out the books we would sit down in my room and then read the books for at least half an hour. This would be the way I used to read books as a child with my siblings and alone in a fun way. I still remember those days because now I hardly read books because I don’t have time; maybe once in awhile I would read a book that is really interesting. Some of the books I remember reading is Green eggs and ham, Arthur, Franklin and Clifford. In our library we used to have all sorts of books even in different language. It was really fun reading books in a great way and getting experience to read books in a different way as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment